Sunday, December 04, 2005

eBay

I have recently made my first purchases from eBay. I signed us up some time ago, when we had stuff to sell, and we never got as far as advertising it. Now that I've seen how easy it is, I think we should give it a go. I managed to find two pairs of jeans for Björn at rock bottom prices. A pair of Levi 501 and a pair of Alexander McQueens.

I also bought myself a pair of trousers (my first purchase and the only disappointment - the quality was poor, and they didn't fit) and a lovely skirt.

The problem is that it's quite addictive. While you're checking on your existing bids, it's all too easy to have a look at what else you might bid on!

And you can buy ab-so-lute-ly anything! If you're bidding on a high end item, I reckon you need to be very careful, but I haven't been that adventurous, yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home