Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A half empty house

Björn and I are alone at home this evening. John is at a church leaders' conference in Brighton this week, while Torvy has gone off for two days on a school trip.

John seems to be enjoying his outing - he said the first seminar was really good. I really hope he is able to recharge his batteries. He has been spread thin lately, and has to go back to New York next week.

Torvy, on the other hand, just texted me to say he's bored out of his mind. After a series of the hottest, sunniest days this yeaar, we now have thunder storms, so he and his classmates are stuck indoors watching what he called a "crappy movie". I have yet to learn what movie earns this description. Sad - I hate thought they would be having an action packed couple of days.

Björn and I have just been out for a frescato, after which he bought himself two CDs on a sale. He is now ensconced in the study listening to it. I guess this is the sort of preparation one gets for the empty nest syndrome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home